Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is back with 2019 dates already announced! It’s going to be an epic Halloween season with parties happening from August 16th until November 1st.
Looking for a great travel community on Facebook? Come join us! If you’d prefer to get your travel news straight to your inbox once a month, subscribe to my newsletter (I promise not to sell your email address). If you’re ready to book your next vacation, you can get a quote today!
How Much Does it Cost?
For 2019, Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets range from $79 to $135 for adults based on the date you’d like to attend the party with Halloween night being the most expensive. This is also the only time when adults are allowed to wear costumes inside the Disney parks. Normally Disney does not allow anyone over the age of 10 to enter a park in costume to avoid other guests mistaking them for cast members, but almost anything goes for the Halloween Party!
If you’re a stickler for rules, here are Disney’s rules for the Halloween Party:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. They may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. They also may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
The 2019 Not So Scary Halloween Party includes special entertainment, trick-or-treating throughout the park, meet and greets with some of your favorite characters in their Halloween attire, a special Fireworks Dessert Party (for an additional fee), and spooky (or not-so) Photopass Magic Shots!
Guests of all ages will have a spooktacular good time at the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Book your trip and reserve your tickets now so you don’t have to worry about your preferred party date selling out!
You may also like
You may also like