Bahama Paradise Cruise Line
Bahama Paradise Cruise Line offers 2 night cruises from Palm Beach, Florida to Grand Bahama Island. With short getaways, these cruises are great for a weekend trip. Bahama Paradise sails every day of the week, so if weekends aren’t prime travel time for you, you can sail mid week too! There’s plenty to do on the ship and at the port in the Bahamas. With rates as low as $550 per couple (as of May 13, 2020), Bahama Paradise Cruises are the perfect option to ease into cruising.
Looking for a great travel community on Facebook? Come join us! If you’d prefer to get your travel news straight to your inbox once a month, subscribe to my newsletter (I promise not to sell your email address). If you’re ready to book your next vacation, you can get a quote today!
Bahama Paradise Cruise Line operates two ships: The Grand Celebration and The Grand Classica. The Grand Celebration offers 7 dining venues, 7 bars and lounges, and 750 staterooms. The Grand Classica offers 8 dining venues, 5 bars and lounges, and 658 staterooms.
The Grand Celebration offers 3 types of staterooms.
- Interior Staterooms- include a queen sized bed, a tv, a desk, a private bathroom with shower, and ample storage space. These rooms accommodate up to 4 guests
- Ocean View Staterooms- these rooms are slightly larger and include a queen sized bed, a tv, a desk, a private bathroom with shower, ample storage space, and a large window with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea. These rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Terrace Suites- these are the most popular rooms on the ship, and there are only 14! They include ample lounge room, a scenic balcony, and a host of perks such as a minibar and priority debarkation. Suites accommodate up to 5 guests.
The Grand Classica offers 4 types of staterooms.
- Interior Staterooms- include a variety of sleeping arrangements, a tv, a desk, a private bathroom with shower and can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Ocean View Staterooms- these rooms are slightly larger and offer a large picture window or porthole with beautiful views and natural light. These rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Suites- the perfect private getaway. There are only 10 suites on the ship. Each offers a queen sized bed, a bathroom with a shower and jetted tub, a sitting area with pull out sofa, a large closet and a scenic balcony. These rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Junior Suites- slightly smaller than the suites, these rooms offer a queen sized bed, a living room with pull out sofa, and a large window with scenic views of the sea. These rooms accommodate two guests and there are only two Junior Suites on the ship!
There are a number of dining options on board both ships. Eight dining options are available aboard both ships. However, there are also unique dining options on each ship.
Dining options available on both ships include:
- Ocean View Buffet- Service breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks, included in the price of your cruise.
- Ocean Breeze Bar- second day lunch is included in the price of your cruise, but drinks from the bar are an additional cost.
- In Room Dining- most items areincluded in the cost of your cruise, available 24/7, some items are offered at an additional cost, a $6 service charge may apply.
- Admiral’s Steak & Seafood- available at an additional cost, offering breakfast, casual elegant attire.
- The Bull Gourmet Burgers- available at an additional cost, serving from 6:30pm to midnight.
- Grand Cafe- available at an additional cost, serving coffees, teas, smoothies, juices, small bites, and gelato.
- The Rock Grill- available at an additional cost, each table has a rock grill for guests to cook their own meats and veggies.
- The Crows Nest Sports Bar- available at an additional cost, enjoy classic pub games and pub fare from 6:30pm to midnight.
Dining options unique to The Grand Celebration include:
- Stellar Prime- included in the cost of your cruise, two dinner seatings at 6:15 and 8:30, smart casual attire required.
- Plunge Grill- located poolside, breakfast and lunch are included in the cost of your cruise, but bar drinks are an additional cost.
- Lattetude- available at an additional cost, serving coffee, smoothies, hot chocolate and other treats.
Dining options unique to The Grand Classica include:
- Yellow Elder- included in the cost of your cruise, two dinner seatings at 6:15 and 8:30, smart casual attire required.
- A Slice Above- available at an additional cost, offering Italian favorites from 6:30pm to midnight.
To make your cruise as all-inclusive as possible, Bahama Paradise Cruise Line offers a few add on packages for dinks.
- Alcoholic Drinks- 10 coupons for $89.67
- Non-alcoholic Drinks- 10 coupons for $35
- Soda Package- unlimited soda with souvenir cup for $21
Things to do a Bahama Paradise Cruise
On The Bahama Paradise Ships
You’ll never be bored on these ships, that’s for sure! Take a look at all the amazing entertainment options; most are included in your cruise fare.
- Nightly shows including a variety show, a dance production, and an adult-only comedy show.
- A Casino offering table games and slot machines.
- Two pools: a main pool and an adult-only pool.
- Live music on the sun deck.
- A Spa, Salon and Fitness Center.
- 3 kids clubs
At Grand Bahama Island Port- Adventures
Most of the excursions at Grand Bahama Island come with an additional cost, but we can book these when we book your cruise and get it all out of the way early so you can enjoy your vacation!
- Five Hour Bike & Beach Tour including lunch, admission to Garden of the Groves, and free time at the beach for $89 per person.
- Swim with Pigs & Beach Day for $65 per adult (13+) and $59 per child (ages 4-10). Lunch and snorkeling equipment available for an additional cost.
- Two hour Snorkeling Adventure $83 per person
- Jeep Adventure & Beach Experience including your own 4×4 jeep, a swim at Gold Rock Beach, and admission to Garden of the Groves for $99 per adult and $79 per child (ages 4-12). Excursion lasts about 7 hours.
- Six hour Snorkeling Adventure including eco hike for $79 per adult, $75 per child.
- Dolphin Encounter offers two hours of swimming with dolphins for $131 per person.
- Parasailing for $109 per adult includes access to The Grand Lucayan Resort’s pools and beaches.
- Pelican Lake Kayak offers five hours of kayaking, snorkeling, and a guided tour of the island for $65 per adult and $59 per child.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour for $83 per person offers 1.5 hours of exploration on the boat, access to The Grand Lucayan Resort’s pools and beaches, and lunch.
- Jet Ski Tour & Beach Getaway includes an hour of jet skiing, lunch, and an open bar for $215 per adult.
At Grand Bahama Island Port- Relax
If you’re looking for something a bit more low key, Bahama Paradise Cruise Line offers a number of relaxing beach day options.
- Beach Day at Viva Wyndham Resort- enjoy the pool, beach, tennis, archery, bicycling, beach volleyball, the fitness center and more plus lunch and unlimited beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). $89 per adult, $73 per child (ages 4-12).
- Grand Lucayan Resort- enjoy the pools and beaches at this beautiful 4 star resort for $45 per adult and $37 per child (ages 4-12).
- Beach Getaway- enjoy the beach, volleyball, paddle-boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, a buffet lunch, and unlimited drinks for $72 per adult and $62 per child (ages 4-12).
- Beach Getaway & Luxury Sailing- enjoy all the opportunities included in the Beach Getaway plus a two hour ride on a yacht to enjoy the natural wonders of the Caribbean with a drink in hand for $83 per adult.
At Grand Bahama Island Port- Sightseeing Tours
If you want to see the very best that Grand Bahama Island has to offer, you’ll want to embark on one of these sightseeing tours!
- Botanical Garden, City Sightseeing & Shopping Tour- $53 per adult, $45 per child. Lasts 4 hours, includes shopping at local bazaars, a guided tour of Gardens of the Grove, and more.
- Freeport Sightseeing & Shopping- $25 per person and lasts one hour, includes stops at local markets, duty free liquor stores and more.
- Beach Getaway & Best of Grand Bahama Island- $52 per adult, $45 per child, lasts about 5 hours, includes shopping, a tour featuring glimpses of the most luxurious homes on the island, professional photos, a lunch buffet, and access to the Beach Getaway mentioned above.
- **Pre-Sail** Eco-Discovery Tour- $65 per adult, $43 per child, lasts 3 hours, includes a tour of Manatee Lagoon in Palm Beach, a behind the gates tour of Loggerhead Marine Life Center, and more.
- **Post-Sail** Eco-Discovery Tour- $160 per adult, $106 per child, lasts 8 hours, includes wildlife encounters, lunch, and a paddle board or kayaking adventure.
- Freewheeling on Grand Bahama Island- bring your own bike, explore as you please!
Let’s Go on a Bahama Paradise Cruise!
I cannot wait to get on one of these cruises. All of these excursions sound amazing and a 2 night cruise is just perfect. Bahama Paradise Cruise Line also offers Cruise & Stay options, where you can add a 2-6 night stay at one of the 3 luxury resorts on Grand Bahama Island to your cruise, but these are not currently available due to Covid-19.
If you’re ready to get a cruise booked, contact me today!